poniedziałek, 12 marca 2012

The power of colour... where is my mind?

Spring is in the air.... when it's sunny I always feel like wearing colours. Do u have the same?

I really like the fringes trend for this spring. I was searching for this bag a few days in my attic and finally i found it! I bought it I guess 2 years ago and I'm happy that this season it's gonna be trendy again. 


















Jacket - Zara
Blouse - no name
Skirt- Bershka
Bag- Reserved
Boots - Local shop
Bracelets - sh

I wanted to share with u guys with this song too. Probably most of u know the original version performed by the Pixies and then the cover of Placebo but this piano version totally bewitched me... and the video is just outstanding... Enjoy ! xx





9 komentarzy:

  1. Cudowne kolory i piękna biżuteria!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fantastic combination of colours =)

    Kate

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wonderful look for spring. Colour combo is gorgeous.thats great that you haven't get rid off your bag.

    xoxo Ra

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. fantastyczna torba z frędzlami i biała marynarka:)
    zapraszam do siebie w wolnym czasie:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. rażący żółty :D
    obserwujemy? :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Swietny outfit. Ładne, radosne kolory.

    OdpowiedzUsuń